| || |
Trade in your clocked XBOX, PS3, PS2, PSP and Wii games with us. (Due to end user license agreements we do not trade in PC Games) We offer up to R 300.00 trade in on your unwanted games. Your trade in can be used against new game purchases or be exchanged for BT Games credits.
Terms and Conditions
- Games must be originals. We do not want pirated or copied software.
- Games must be in original boxes with all applicable manuals intact.
- Game CD’s must not be cracked or excessively scratched.
- All trade vlaues will only be given in store after the games have been checked by a sales assistant.
- By law we are unable to trade in PC games
- All trade ins and purchases of Preplayed® need a valid South Afican ID,a valid South African Drivers License or a valid passport if you are a foreign national.
How to :
- Visit your closest store with a listing of any game/s you wish to trade-in.( please list what platform the games are on)
- We will then make you an offer subject to the above terms and conditions.
- Once the games have been checked, your account will be credited with the relevant amount.
Buy the latest games or games that are no longer available new, at greatly reduced prices, through our unique PREPLAYED® system.
How to :
When buying a game look out for the special pre-played links:
SECOND HAND VS NEW:
Why buy SECOND HAND?
Well besides getting a great price for a game that may or may not be available new, you can be assured that all games on our PREPLAYED® system are in good working condition. Not only do we refuse to buy damaged and badly scratched disks, games on our PREPLAYED® system are cleaned and buffed to ensure that you won't go home and experience the disappointment of your console flatly refusing to play it.