64 Players knockout FIFA 18 Competition
- Registration opens on matchday at the Xbox Bedouin tent * from 12h00 & closes at 13h30.
- Competition will kick off at 14h00 and end at 16h30.
- The events will be held on the following dates:
- 21st April CELL C SHARKS vs DHL STORMERS – Knock Out Stage 1
- 5th May CELL C SHARKS vs HIGHLANDERS – Knock Out Stage 2
- 19th May CELL C SHARKS vs CHIEFS – Knock Out Stage 3.
(This match kicks-off at 15h05, the competition time for this match will be from 12h00 – 14h30)
- 30th June CELL C SHARKS vs EMIRATES LIONS– Knock Out Stage 4 & GRAND FINALS (winners of the knockout stages will participate)
* Xbox Bedouin tent is located on the outerfields (KP 7)
- Each Knockout stage winners – R2000 BT Games voucher + 2 tickets for the SHARKS vs EMIRATES LIONS match.
- Knockout stage runners up – game hampers.
- Grand Final winner – Sharks Family Season Pass (4 members) for the 2019 season & the Xbox One X console.
- Lucky draw for all visitors to the tent – 2 Test tickets to the Springbok vs Argentinian.
- Spot prizes to handed out on the day of events at the Xbox Bedouin tent.
Free WIFI available in the chill area for
all visitors provided by Cell C.
|Difficulty Level||: World Class|
|Half Length||: 5 minutes|
|Time/Score display||: On|
|Home Auto Switching||: User Settings|
|Away Auto Switching||: User Settings|
|Referee||: Card Strictness & Foul Strictness (both must be average)|
|Stadium||: Neutral ground when no Home and Away leg is played|
|Game Speed||: Normal|
|Goalkeeper Control||: Players are allowed to use the triangle/Y button only to control your Goalkeeper. You cannot touch pad button or ‘Select’ to control your Goalkeeper.|
|Replays||: If you score a goal you cannot watch all 3 replays, once is fine.|
|Volume Settings||: Default|
|Defending||: Tactical Defending only|
|Time Wasting||: Should you be leading in a game and start passing around in the back you will be immediately disqualified. Please call a referee if you suspect your opponent is wasting time. Should you wait until after the game, the result will stay as is, as there is nothing for the admins to rule on.|
a) All teams allowed except for Classic XI and World XI
b) Same team allowed on both sides
c) If opponent chooses to play international it is up to you to play a club or international side.
In knockout, a result is required. If tied at full time penalties to be played (No extra time).
No cursing, shouting, bumping or distracting your opponent.
Pause the game only if you have the ball and have given your opponent a heads up if you are going to pause. Both players must agree they are ready to resume the match.
If you set up your controller, please save it on temporary assigned slot.
It is up to you as player to check your controls before the game starts, the admins and organisers will not be held liable for controllers that are not set up.
Should a console freeze alert one of the admins. If it is still in the 1st half the game will be replayed full but the game continues from the score upon which the screen froze.
If it froze in the 2nd half the game is restarted and only one half of the game is played and the score is as it was upon freezing of the console.